If you're charged with improving communication in your organization, talk to Gail.
Your people will learn quick, easy-to-use common-sense skills for writing faster, clearer, easier - more confidently! For speaking more effectively, Gail's highly interactive, solid-content sessions provide detailed step-by-step checklists and practical, nuts and bolts techniques and tactics your people can use now.
1. Bring a Gail Tycer online workshop to your staff.
Your people will be invited to contact Gail before the workshop with their own specific questions and needs, to assure the success of this online time with your staff. Afterwards, she becomes their personal writing coach, providing suggestions and counsel. For further reinforcement of the learning, participants learn coaching techniques so they can help each other use their new skills with confidence. Participants receive a substantial course handbook to keep their skills fresh, long after the workshop is over.
2. Work with Gail to develop an organization specific program for your people.
3. Invite Gail to consult with your organization.
4. Direct staff to Gail for one on one online coaching.
5. Send selected individuals to a Gail Tycer executive session.
Executive and small group sessions can be accommodated online, and are ideal for hashing out and resolving on-the-job issues; for completing a specific project; or for working in a concentrated environment with just a few select people.